- Get Involved
Get Involved: Volunteer/Corporate Opportunities
Join the T.RU.E. Team to Help Clean Up After the Flood!
Trinity Watershed Management is looking for individuals, volunteer groups, community organizations, and corporations of all sizes to join the Trinity River Urban Environment (T.R.U.E.) Team.
My Trinity invites you to become a member of the T.R.U.E. Team. All members will help with cleaning efforts after the flood and have the opportunity to join the action and continue the restorative mission along the Trinity River throughout the year.
Volunteers will assist with debris and trash removal and trail maintenance. Cleaning efforts will take place in coordination with other interested groups or community agencies from the City or Dallas County. The focus area will be the 10,000 acres of the Trinity River corridor. Call to schedule a date for 2016!
T.R.U.E. Educational Tours
Learn about the Dallas Floodway, its history, flood protection function
and its variety of ecosystems such as fields and seasonal wetlands.
Tuesday September 15, 2015 - Dallas Floodway
Thursday September 24, 2015 - Dallas Floodway
*Please note that the list will be revised as new cleanup dates are added.
If you are interested in joining the T.R.U.E. Team, send an email to
Beverley.email@example.com with your contact information including name, phone number, email, and date you would like to participate. Thanks, for joining the T.R.U.E. Team.
Other opportunities throughout the year include:
- Debris and trash removal from throughout the corridor
- Wetland Plantings
- Eagle Scout Projects
- Forest cleanups, tire pulls and invasive species removal
- Tree plantings
- Trail marker and kiosk installation and maintenance programs
- Volunteer opportunities are also available for these City sponsored events noted below. Corporate sponsorship of annual or special events are open at this time:
- Trinity River Levee Run
- Great Trinity Forest Adventure Hike
- Trinity River Wind Festival
- Trinity River Photo Contest and Exhibit Tour
- Groundbreakings and Grand Openings of amenities
If your group or corporation is interested in any of these activities or if you have other ideas for promoting the Trinity River Corridor Project with a project or event, please contact Beverley Whittet at (214) 671-9381 or send an email to
Volunteer, donation and sponsorship opportunities are also available through the Trinity Partners associated with the Trinity River Corridor Project: